Injured In A Car Accident?
We Can Help.
Car Accident Attorney Stuart, FL
If you or a loved one has been injured, the last thing you need to worry about is how you are going to pay your bills. Lance P. Richard, P.A. works on a contingency fee basis. That means that there is never an out-of-pocket fee for you during the course of your case. With your convenience in mind, we also offer home or hospital visits.
What You Need To Know About Stuart Auto Accidents
No matter how an automobile accident occurs, the personal injuries suffered because of a crash can have devastating consequences for your life. The last thing you need to be worrying about is dealing with the insurance companies. It is our job to protect your rights if you are not at fault for your auto accident. Some of the most common injuries associated with auto accidents include broken bones, lacerations, spinal cord injuries, TBIs, and whiplash. An accident caused by reckless behavior, whether it’s drunk driving, distracted driving, drowsy driving, or failing to obey road laws, could lead to a personal injury claim.
When the negligence of another person or business has caused you to suffer physical or emotional injury, you are entitled under the law to receive compensation for lost wages, diminished earning potential, past and future medical expenses, pain and suffering, and inconvenience caused by the negligent party.
If a loved one has died as a result of someone else’s wrongful conduct, family members can pursue a wrongful death action to recover monetary compensation from the wrongdoer to help make up for their loss.
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION
Complete the form below to request a free consultation or call (772) 223-9600
Car Crashes Leave Victims Suffering From Injuries. Discover Your Legal Rights Now
Lance P. Richard, P.A. has an experienced legal support team with the car accident attorney Stuart trusts and has the experience, knowledge, and drive to aggressively handle any personal injury or wrongful death matter.
Personal injury claims can be highly technical and specialized; for this reason, We are committed to fighting for you as your Florida personal injury law firm. We will evaluate your case, explain the legal process, and make sure you understand your rights and options. Contact Lance P. Richard, P.A. today.
We Are Here To Guide You
We ensure that clients receive proper care and treatment for their injuries. It is our commitment to you to seek the highest possible compensation for you and your family.
Lance P. Richard’s extensive knowledge of the insurance industry strengthens his ability to maximize awards in the accident and injury cases he takes. Contact Lance P. Richard today.
What To Do If You Are In A Car Accident
- Stop your vehicle in the safest place. Turn off the ignition. Get out carefully and determine if anyone is injured. Administer first aid, if needed, but do not try to move an injured victim.
- Call 911 immediately. Report any injuries and they will notify EMS
- Move your vehicle to a safe place to prevent additional accidents. If your vehicle cannot be moved, turn on hazard lights, and ask the investigating officers to help you set flares until the vehicle can be towed.
- Document the names of the individuals at the scene of the accident.
- If you think the other driver was under the influence of alcohol or drugs, insist on a breath test for the other driver.
- Cooperate with the police and other individuals involved, but never admit fault. You may be asked to show your insurance card, but do not reveal your coverage limits.
- If the other individual accepts responsibility for the accident, do not accept any money offered to you. By accepting money, you may give up your right to file a claim against the other driver, even if the damages are more extensive than you first thought.
- Never, agree to ignore an accident, even if there appears to be no damage. You may find out later that there were actually hidden damages or injuries or that the other person has filed a lawsuit against you.
- If a camera is available, take pictures from various perspectives showing the damage, position of vehicles, skid marks and anything else documenting what happened, and make copies of the pictures.
- Call Lance P. Richard, P.A. immediately
PERSONAL INJURY PRACTICE AREAS
STUART AUTO ACCIDENT LAWYER
Get help from a knowledgeable Stuart area auto accident lawyer when you’ve been hurt in a crash caused by another person’s reckless or negligent behavior. Accident victims have rights, and you could be entitled to compensation.