injured in a PEDESTRIAN accident


Pedestrian Accident Attorney Stuart, FL

Pedestrian accidents regularly occur because automobile drivers are not vigilant in maintaining a lookout for walkers and runners. These accidents take place despite the caution generally exercised by pedestrians.

Severe, debilitating and permanent injuries that arise from pedestrian accidents with automobiles, motorcycles and trucks result in significant financial losses to the individuals involved and their families. However, the law provides an injured person with the right to recover his or her damages from the responsible party.

Such damages include, but may not be limited to, medical expenses, lost wages, funeral expenses and other economic losses. Individuals are also entitled to recover for the pain and suffering caused by their injuries and treatment. The spouse of the injured person is entitled to recover for the loss of the services of his or her spouse. Although a monetary recovery can never repair the damage that is done to the individual, it can at least ease the financial burdens created when a pedestrian is injured in a car accident.

Determining the appropriate value of a claim for personal injury from a pedestrian accident involving an auto or truck is complicated. It involves evaluating the nature and extent of the injury, the economic losses that are recoverable, and the liability issues related to the pedestrian accident.

To discuss your claim with attorney, Lance P. Richard who handles pedestrian accidents involving automobiles, motorcycles and trucks without any charge or obligation, contact him today.

Lance P. Richard, P.A. handles pedestrian accidents in Martin County, Florida; St. Lucie County, Florida; Palm Beach County, Florida; Indian River County, Florida; Okeechobee County Florida, and the following cities: Stuart, Palm City, Jensen Beach, Hobe Sound, Jupiter, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Lake Worth, Wellington, Boynton Beach, Port. St. Lucie, Sewall’s Point, Ft. Pierce, Vero Beach, and Okeechobee.


Complete the form below to request a free consultation or call (772) 223-9600